BORSIG CONTROL SPHERE
BORSIG CONTROL SPHERE - Pure metallic sealing control ball valve with "Innovative metallic sealing compound by machine surface finish for safest applications in the high pressure area, natural gas, thermal and nuclear power plants with highest tightness requirements"
- DN50-900 | 2"-36"
- T (°C)-60°C - + 400°C
- Pressure Reduction0,1%-85% ΔP
- Control Range1:50
- Design:Split Body or Fully Welded, Side Entry or Top Entry, Trunnion Mounted
- Materials:1.0460, A105, 1.0566, A350F2, Special Materials upon request
- Connections:Flanged, Buttweld Ends
- Sealing technologyMetal to Metal (MM), Primary Metal, Secondary Soft (PMSS)
- CoatingKeramik, Wolframcarbid, Nickel, Chrom, PTFE
- Leakage RateAcc. ISO5208 oder EN12266-1/ VI acc. EN1349
Due to the permanent increase of efficiencies and at the same time the highest possible system flexibility, operating parameters such as temperatures, pressures and load processes are increasingly becoming more stringent. This trend requires the use of robust fittings, which are specially designed for the processes and media to be controlled. We face this challenge! Our control ball valves are always adapted individually to the respective system parameters. Through the application of special control contours and the possibility of realizing high differential pressures, our valve solutions cover a very wide range of load cases and operating modalities with the lowest possible turning and breakaway torques. Special features – Control contours for linear, equal percentage or individual control processes – Multi-stage pressure reduction for subcritical, low-noise and low-vibration pressure reduction in all load ranges – Anti-static design – Single or Double Liston effect – Double block and bleed – Blow-out control shaft – Ventilation and drainage connections – Channels for injecting an emergency seal – Bi-directional – Fire-resistant design – Completely leak-proof even in emergency closing function (ESD) against full Delta-P