Y TYP Strainer
Strainers are used in a piping network to keep dirt and debris such as weld spatter, etc. from entering sensitive equipment such as pumps, compressors, turbines, etc. Permanent Strainers are often placed in front of control valves, steam traps, and instruments.
- PNuntil 550
- ANSIuntil 2500
- DN15-500 1/2"-20"
- T(°C)-10 to +650
- Materials:GG25, GGG50, 1.0619, 1.4581, 1.4408, Alloy Materials , Special Materials
- Filter:perforated sheet, wire mesh
- Connections:Flanged, Buttweldends, Socket Weld, Threads,
- Mesh:0,01 mm - 10 mm, others upon request
- variantsAcc. DIN EN 1092-1 / ANSI
- Options:Differential Pressure indicator, Drain / Ventilation, Heating Jacket
Y strainers (oblique seat strainer / Y-filter) are used to clean liquid, viscoseous and gaseous media.The strainer improves the purity in the medium and extends the life of valves. Wide range of mesh sizes and materials allows adaptation to different media types and properties, e.g. Water, oil, gas, steam and other process media.
Protect expensive pumps, counters and other valuable equipment and contact us today at + 41 62 726 26 26 / +41 79 777 35 68 or email@example.com