Specially developed for the filtration of solid or disperse particles and for the protection of the liquid and gas handling equipment during commissioning and start-up periods. The filters are easy to install between the flanges, without adjustment to the pipes.
- ANSI1 "-12"
- Ring1.4301 / 1.4571 others upon request
- MeshDN25 - DN125 Mesh 1,0 mm
- MeshDN200 - DN300 Mesh 1,5 mm
- perforate plateDN25 - DN125 perforation Rv 5/8x1mm
- perforate plateDN200 - DN300 Perforation Rv 3 1/4,5 x 1mm
- InstallationBetween two Std Flanges acc. DIN EN 1092-1 / ANSI B 16.5
The task is always the same – disturbing particles should be removed from a medium that flows through a pipeline. Depending on the installation situation, space conditions, pressure conditions, dirt load or other boundary conditions, you can choose between a Temporary permanent
strainer, a strainer or a strainer with the Startup Filter mesh.