GLOBE VALVES LOW PRESSURE
- DN15-150 1/2"-8"
- T(°C)-46 to +650
- Design:Throttle cone, bellows valve, change-over / 3-way valve, Angle, Lift Check, low-temperature valve for liquid gases
- MaterialSteel, Low alloy, High Alloy, Stainless, Ni based Alloy, Duplex, Super Duplex
- ConnectionsFlanged, Buttwelding ends, Socket Weld, Threat, Specials
- Specialities.High Temperature, Protected Below, Flushed Belows
- OperationHandwheel, Gearbox, Electrical Actuator / Other solution upon request
The globe valves in our range are valves for closing and opening the media flow. They are characterised by high tightness and quality.
Their advantage is the compact construction. They are equipped with an inverted seat, which allows the gland to be replaced during operation with the valve open.
Application: These valves are intended for use in heating technology, especially in hot water pipes and in steam circuits.
The wide range of nominal sizes offered enables these valves to be used, from the smallest flow rates (e.g. sampling valves) to the largest volume flows on main lines.
Working media: The valves are suitable for shutting off water, water, vapor, air and other neutral media that are compatible with the material of the valve.
Installation positions: The valves can be installed in any position, but make sure that the operator has enough space to operate the handwheel.
Are you looking for something specific? Do not hesitate to contact us. 062 726 26 26/079 777 35 68