GATE VALVE MEDIUM PRESSURE
Minimal pressure drop due to straight flow conduit makes the gate valve one of the most commonly used valve in industrial plants, power stations, process engineering and shipbuilding.
- DN15-800 1/2"-32"
- T(°C)-195 to +400
- Design:Splitwedge, Parallelslide, Flexiblewedge
- Materials:Carbon Steel, Mo-Steel, CrMo Steel, CrNiMo Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ni Alloys, Duplex, Super Duplex
- Connectons:Flanged, Buttwelding ends, Specials
- Bonnet:Pressure Sealed, Bolted, Coverless
- OptionsBy-pass, Drain stubs, Overpressure device or relief bore
- Operationhand-wheel, gearbox, electric actuator, hydraulic drive, pneumatic drive
Our product portfolio includes:
– Gate valves to DIN / EN with flanges, cover flange, metallic sealing, rotating spindle, internal spindle thread, housing and flexi cast iron with ball graphite, spindle and seats made of stainless steel.
– Gate valve according to ANSI / ASME with flanges or welding ends, with cover flange, external spindle thread and bracket, with flexible
– Gate valve according to ASME / DIN / EN with flanges or welding ends, with self-sealing cover, forged or welded housing, non-rotating spindle, flexible wedge plates for precise adaptation to the body seats, sealing surfaces made of wearout-resistant, abrasion and corrosion-resistant 17% chrome steel or cobalt based alloy, e.g STELLITE®6
– Special designs, for example for low temperature applications -196 ° C to + 300 ° C are also available in
sizes DN50 to DN600 * and safe pressure resistance up to 160 bar.
Application: Industrial plants, power plants, process engineering and shipbuilding. For water and steam. Other non-aggressive media, such as Gas or oil, on request.
Are you looking for something specific? Do not hesitate to contact us. +41 62 726 26 26/+41 79 777 35 68