GATE VALVE LOW PRESSURE
- DN40-700 2"-24"
- T(°C)-60 bis + 400
- Design:Splitwedge, Flexiblewedge
- Materials:Brass, bronze, cast iron, cast steel, forged steel, stainless steel, special materials
- Connectons:Flanged, Buttweldends, Threaded, Special connections
- Bonnet:Bolted, Welded
Our product portfolio includes: - Gate valves to DIN / EN with flanges, cover flange, metallic sealing, rotating spindle, internal spindle thread, housing in Nodular Cast Iron, spindle and seats made of stainless steel.
- Gate valve according to ANSI / ASME with flanges or welding ends, with cover flange, external spindle thread and bracket, with flexible,
- Gate valve according to ASME / DIN / EN with flanges or welding ends, with self-sealing cover, forged or welded housing, non-rotating spindle, movable wedge plates for precise adaptation to the body seats, sealing surfaces made of wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant 17% chrome steel or adjustable. By default, the wedge gate valves we offer are equipped with a handwheel.
However, it is also possible to equip individual series with pneumatic or electric actuators as well as quick-release levers.
Application: Industrial plants, power plants, process engineering and shipbuilding. For water and steam. Other non-aggressive media, such as Gas or oil, on request.
Are you looking for something specific? Do not hesitate to contact us. +41 62 726 26 26 / +41 79 777 35 68