GATE VALVE HIGH PRESSURE
Gate valves with pressure-sealed bonnet made out of forged material is the ideal shut-off valve when it comes to the optimal efficiency of the entire system with low pressure loss and high operating pressure.
- DN15-750 | 1/2"-30"
- T(°C)-196 bis +650
- Design:Splitwedge, Parallel slide
- Materials:C-Steel, Mo-Steel, CrMo Steel, CrNiMo Austenistic Stainless Steel , Ni Alloys, Duplex, Super Duplex
- Connectons:Flanged, Buttwelding ends, Specials
- Bonnet:Pressure Sealed Bonnet, Bolted, Bonnet-less
- OptionsBy-pass, Drain stubs, Overpressure device or relief bore
- OperationHand-wheel, gearbox, electric actuator, hydraulic drive, pneumatic drive
The PROVALVE block-forged gate valve with pressure sealed bonnet is the ideal shut-off valve when it comes to high operating pressures. The stellited seats provide excellent durability for high wear out conditions. The forged steel gate valve is generally designed with weld-on ends, but can also be supplied with flanged connections. His main field of application is the power plant sector as well as high-pressure applications in the chemical and petrochemical industries. As housing material, in addition to the forged steel P250GH (C22.8), also more heat-resistant alloys of 13CrMo4-5, 10CrMo9-10 or 16Mo3 are available. Also more economical gate valves made of cast materials e.g in ASME materials and design can be alternatively used according to the application. Optionally available are variants with body-bypass, drainage stubs, overpressure protection or relief bore. PROVALVE develops, calculates, machines, assembles and inspects valves based on optimum compliance with the respective operating conditions or the conditions as per ASME, DIN/EU or GoST.
Are you looking for something specific? Do not hesitate to contact us. +41 62 726 26 26/ +41 79 777 35 68