Chainwheels allow the operation of valves in hard-to-reach installation heights. The Chainwheels are suitable for direct mounting on an existing hand-wheel. Convenient operating heights can be easily overcome, time consuming conversion measures or cost-intensive automation solutions are a thing of the past.
- MaterialsAluminium, Nodular Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Aluminiumfor Handwheel Diameter D= 50 - 482 mm
- Nodular Cast Ironfor Handwheel Diameter D= 50 - 914 mm
- Steelfor Handwheel Diameter D= 54 - 813 mm
- Stainless Steelfor Handwheel Diameter D= 38 - 940 mm
- AccessoriesFastening sets, chain locks, safety restraint system
The simple yet robust solution offers significant advantages over traditional design solutions. Trumbull sprockets can be retrofitted to built-in fittings. System builders thus save considerable time and costs for complex conversions. Trumbull sprockets allow you to operate valves in hard-to-reach installation heights. The universal design allows direct mounting on existing handwheels.