Sight Flow Indicator
Tubular Sight Glasses
A visual inspection is irreplaceable despite the digital measuring technologies and allows the observation and assessment of color, flow velocity, viscosity or even contamination of the medium in the pipes to be monitored.
- ANSIup to 150
- DNup to 250
- ANSIbis 10"
- Temp (C°)max. 200
- General:Tubular Sight Glasses for the surveillance of liquid medias
- Glas:Glascylinder made of Duranglas
- Materials:Steel, Stainless Steel, PTFE Lined
- Connection:Flanges, weld ends, welding sockets, threaded connection, special connections
- Options:Ball for indicating the flow
- Installations Lenght:Arbitrary
Tubular Sight Glasses are used for visual inspection and monitoring of fillings and flows in pipelines. The installation length is arbitrary.